The Community Support Fund program is designed to support local events, community groups and non-profit organizations that we serve. We welcome the opportunity to be involved and help build a stronger community through events or programs that enrich the lives of community members.
• Consideration will be given to youth groups and non-profit organizations within the trading area of Dauphin Co-op retail locations
• If sponsorship is approved, it is expected that Dauphin Co-op is acknowledged with banners or signage so that attendees, participants and our members are aware of the contribution
• A picture will be required with the recipients of the donation or sponsorship and posts on social media and any other news media may be used as a ‘Thank You”
• Youth organizations or sports teams and events
• Local school teams, activities and events
• Community groups and non-profit organizations and events
The following programs/groups are ineligible to apply:
• Individuals, including socials
• Federal, provincial or municipal government agencies and school boards
• Profit based organizations
• Projects or programs outside of Dauphin Co-op trading area
• Groups that could have an adverse social or environmental impact
• Third-party fundraising campaigns
We have partnered with Do Some Good to leverage the power of technology and build stronger and more connected communities. Please apply here Co-op Community Support Fund Application
At Dauphin Co-op, we care about our families, friends and neighbours, as well as the communities where we live, work and play. Co-ops are built by and for the communities they serve.