Manitoba Issues a State of Emergency.
In an effort to protect the health and wellness of our Team Members, members and customers, we are adjusting our hours and service at our locations. This will allow our Team members to clean, sanitize and restock while keeping up with a changing lifestyle at home and getting much needed rest.
If you have just returned from travel, please have a neighbour or friend do any shopping for you.
LIMIT of 50 Customers in the Food Store at once.
Limit of ONE person per household allowed to do the shopping at the Food Store and adhere to 6 feet Social Distance between other shoppers, in the checkout line and while paying.
We appreciate your understanding and patience at this time.
FOOD STORE — Open daily at 10am. Monday — Friday closed at 8pm. Saturday & Sunday closed at 6pm. We will be offering grocery delivery service for seniors and those with compromised immune systems.
- Delivery with a minimum $25 grocery order.
- A $10 courier charge will apply.
- Payments by credit card only.
- Delivery on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday afternoon.
- Please phone-in or e-mail your order by 12 noon the day prior to delivery. 204-638-6003 Ext 231 or email@example.com
- See the latest flyer on our website or the Co-op App
We really appreciate the steps community members have taken to respect social distancing while at our locations.
GAS BARS — Committed to keeping essential services fuelled up and ready to go as well as all our members and customers.
- OPEN 6:30 am -8pm Monday through Saturday & 8 am -8 pm on Sundays
- Members with charge accounts or fleet cards may still use this method of payment
- Please use PAY at the PUMP
- Limit of 6 customers in the C-stores at one time
ADMINISTRATION OFFICE — CLOSED until further notice. For Account payments:
- online banking (call your bank if you need assistance setting up the payee) Your account # is your membership # (no dashes)
- phone in with credit card 204-638-6003 Ext 201. Monday — Friday 9am-1pm only
- at the checkout (this is subject to change)
AGRO CENTRES — Committed to doing everything we can to ensure farm customers have everything they need to get ready for the upcoming spring seeding. Equipment, bins, tanks, etc., are available — just call or text the team.
- Ste Rose Agro — closed to walk-in traffic. Please phone in orders for pickup or delivery 204-447-4270
- Dauphin Agro — front counter service only. Please phone in orders for pickup or delivery 204-622-6080
- Cardlocks are open and operating 24 hours/day with increased sanitizing procedures
- Fuel Trucks are on the road and in your area
- See the latest flyers on our website or the Co-op App and call or e-mail your order in
HOME & BUILDING CENTRES — Committed to keeping your projects going. Call or e-mail for an appointment or order items and material to be picked up or delivered.
- Ste Rose Home Centre — Closed to Walk-in traffic. Monday — Friday 8am— 5pm call 204-447-2545 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For urgent service call 204-447-5260
- Dauphin Building Centre —Closed to Walk-in traffic. Monday — Friday 8am — 5pm call 204-638-6006 or e-mail email@example.com
- See the latest flyers on our website or the Co-op App and call or email your order in
We are all in this together and we will all come through it stronger than ever.