Manitoba Issues a State of Emergency.
“Our response to this pandemic not only considers the health and well-being of our Co-op members and customers, but also our employees,” said Lorne Eiffert, General Manager of Dauphin Co-op.
“Our Food Store is critically important at this time, and we’re doing everything we can to ensure we stay open and accessible, while also protecting against the spread of COVID-19.”
We’re closely monitoring the impact of the coronavirus and our actions are guided by the World Health Organization, Public Health Agency of Canada and the Manitoba Health Authority.
Safe shopping initiatives
To maintain a safe environment and serve our members and customers, we’ve implemented the following actions:
• Enhanced sanitation and hygiene practices at all our locations.
• Appointed a greeter at the Food Store to wipe down carts and share information on social distancing practices in stores.
• Extended delivery grocery delivery service for seniors and those with compromised immune systems
• Placed signs and floor markings to encourage social distancing
• Installed plexiglass shields for cashiers in high traffic areas
• Limited the number of customers allowed into all locations
• Reduced hours open to the public to ensure stores are properly cleaned, sanitized and stocked
• Discontinued the use of Reusable bags and removed the charge for single-use plastic bags• Discontinued lottery sales to decrease walk-in traffic at the C-stores
• Educating and encouraging Pay at the Pump to reduce walk-in traffic at the C-stores
• Closed self-serve beverage counters at Food Store and C-stores
• Closed self-serve hot food and beverage counters and seating area at Deli, many items are now packaged for sale in the cooler/freezer area of the Deli
• Encourage Home Centre and Ag customers to consider doing business remotely to limit contact
• Reducing physical flyer page count while supply is stabilized, full flyers may be found on the Co-op app or by visiting our website www.dauphinco-op.crs
In an effort to protect the health and wellness of our Team Members, members and customers, we are adjusting our hours and service at our locations.
If you have just returned from travel, please have a neighbour or friend do any shopping for you.
Limit of ONE person per household allowed to do the shopping and adhere to 6 feet Social Distance between other shoppers, in the checkout line and while paying. Please pay by debit or credit and use Tap if possible.
We are not able to accept returns until further notice. Thank you for your co-operation.
We appreciate your understanding and patience at this time.
FOOD STORE — Open daily at 10am. Monday — Friday closed at 8pm. Saturday & Sunday closed at 6pm. Limited number of Customers in the Food Store at once.We will be offering grocery delivery service for seniors and those with compromised immune systems.
- Delivery with a minimum $25 grocery order.
- A $10 courier charge will apply.
- Payments by credit card only.
- Delivery on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday afternoon.
- Please phone-in or e-mail your order by 12 noon the day prior to delivery. 204-638-6003 Ext 231 or email@example.com
- See the latest flyer on our website or the Co-op App Food Flyer
We really appreciate the steps community members have taken to respect social distancing while at our locations.
GAS BARS — Committed to keeping essential services fuelled up and ready to go as well as all our members and customers.
- OPEN 6:30 am — 9pm Monday through Saturday & 8 am -8 pm on Sundays
- Members with charge accounts or fleet cards may still use this method of payment
- Please use PAY at the PUMP
- Limited number of guests in the C-stores at one time
ADMINISTRATION OFFICE — CLOSED until further notice. For Account payments:
- online banking (call your bank if you need assistance setting up the payee) Your account # is your membership # (no dashes)
- phone in with credit card 204-638-6003 Ext 201. Monday — Friday 9am-1pm only
- at the checkout at any open location (this is subject to change)
AGRO CENTRES — Committed to doing everything we can to ensure farm customers have everything they need to get ready for the upcoming spring seeding. Equipment, bins, tanks, etc., are available — just call or text the team.
- Ste Rose Agro — limited number of guests allowed at once. Please phone in orders for pickup or delivery 204-447-4270
- Dauphin Agro — limited number of guests allowed at once. Please phone in orders for pickup or delivery 204-622-6080
- Cardlocks are open and operating 24 hours/day with increased sanitizing procedures
- Fuel Trucks are on the road and in your area
- See the latest flyers on our website or the Co-op App and call or e-mail your order in Agro Flyer
HOME & BUILDING CENTRES — Committed to keeping your projects going. Call or e-mail for an appointment or order items and material to be picked up or delivered.
- Ste Rose Home Centre — Limited number of guests allowed at once. Monday — Friday 8am— 5pm call 204-447-2545 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For urgent service call 204-447-5260
- Dauphin Building Centre — Limited number of guests allowed at once. Monday — Friday 8am — 5pm call 204-638-6006 or e-mail email@example.com
- See the latest flyers on our website or the Co-op App and call or email your order in Home Centre Flyer
We are all in this together and we will all come through it stronger than ever.