Dauphin Consumers Co-op is hiring a Food Store Manager at our Food Store in Dauphin, MB.
Who we are:
Dauphin Consumers Co-op Ltd. is part of the Co-operative Retailing System, and a successful multi-million-dollar retail business located in both Dauphin and Ste Rose du Lac, Manitoba, the heart of the Parkland region. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life see our website.
What you’ll do:
The Food Manager will:
• Provide leadership to food store teams in creating a customer experience that makes a difference in our members lives
• Lead the development of operational programs and actively participates and provides subject matter expertise in the development of marketing programs, advertising and promotional activities that maximize food sales and meets the needs of the team
• Provide leadership and direction in the development and achievement of financial results and budget objectives in the areas of sales, margins, expenses, and profits within established guidelines
• Provide leadership in the area of employee relations, hiring, training, development, recognition, and discipline
• Ensure standards of department presentation and operation are met including merchandising, inventory control and sanitation
• Provide leadership in the area of asset protection and health & safety
• All other duties as assigned
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Retail Store Operations and Customer Service:
• You have a grade 12 or combination of relevant experience; post-secondary general business education is an asset
• 6-9 years of experience in management in a retail environment, including 3 years of leadership experience leading a large department or midsized location(8M); CRS experience considered an asset
• Sound analytical thinking, planning, priorities, and execution skills
• Flexible to work evenings, weekends, and holidays where necessary
• Ability to fulfil physical job requirements including extensive manual labour
• You are well organized, capable of attaining a high level of production, with a minimum amount of supervision
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
To apply, please send an updated resume and cover letter by March 18, 2024, to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.