Dauphin Consumers Co-operative Ltd. is inviting applications for a Bakers Helper/Cake Decorator at our Food Centre
The successful candidates will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Deliver legendary customer service and guest experiences
• Assist in the mixing, baking, slicing, and packaging of all products
• Stocking shelves on the sales floor
• Conduct general cleaning and sanitization of equipment and work area
• Provide excellent customer service and project a positive image
• Mature, reliable, and self-motivated
• Outstanding teamwork skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Punctual, and able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
Join our team! Dauphin Co-op offers a challenging career with excellent benefits and pension plan, and many opportunities in the Co-operative Retail System. Become part of an organization that prides itself on community involvement and continued growth.
To apply, please submit your application and resume to Laura Hancharyk, Human Resources Advisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.