Dauphin Consumers Co-operative Ltd. is inviting applications for a Stock Clerks at our Food Centre
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Providing excellent customer service, information, and assistance.
• Assisting in receiving, organizing, and controlling warehouse inventory.
• Building bunk ends and refilling displays.
• Stocking, facing, and bagging groceries.
• Mature and reliable
• Responsible and well-organized
• Energetic with a positive attitude
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• This position includes long periods of time on one’s feet, and heavy lifting up to 40 pounds.
Join our team! Dauphin Co-op offers a challenging career with excellent opportunities in the Co-operative Retail System.
To apply, please submit your resume to:
Katelyn Giesbrecht, Human Resources Manager
Dauphin Consumers Co-op Ltd.
18-3rd Ave N.E., Dauphin, MB R7N 0Y6
Or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org