Dauphin Consumers Co-operative Ltd. is inviting applications for a Petroleum Supervisor for our Bulk Petroleum Department
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Deliver legendary service and guest experiences including farm contact sales calls.
• Supervise the receiving and handling of merchandise, to process invoices, prepare claims and complete all other paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
• Order replenishment stocks from preferred suppliers.
• Responsible for checking and taking inventory according to the schedule.
• Ensure equipment is being properly maintained and operated in a safe and responsible manner including adherence to a maintenance schedule.
• Responsible for all environmental due diligence procedures and reporting.
• Assist in coaching and supervision of team members.
• Prepare weekly staffing schedules.
• Administration duties, including creating and maintaining spreadsheets and filing.
• Adhere to and implement Dauphin Co-op policies and procedures.
• Ability to lead a multi-generational team environment
• Class 3 license required, Class 1 License an asset
• Mature, responsible, and self-motivated
• Excellent communication skills and positive attitude
• Computer and spreadsheet knowledge
• Punctual and able to work weekdays and Saturdays
• Petroleum products knowledge an asset
Join our team! Dauphin Co-op offers a challenging career with excellent opportunities in the Co-operative Retail System. Become part of an organization that prides itself on community involvement and continued growth.
To apply, please submit your updated application and resume to Katelyn Giesbrecht, Human Resources Manager, at email@example.com.