The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Providing excellent customer service and sales assistance.
• Loading and delivering materials in a safe and effective manner.
• Maintaining the yard in an orderly and organized manner.
• Assisting in receiving and control of inventory.
• Completing daily vehicle checks/log books, and other required reports.
• Operating and maintaining equipment and tools
• Mature, reliable, and self-motivated
• Responsible and organized
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Punctual, and able to work weekdays and Saturdays
• Possess a valid Class 3 driver’s license, with air endorsement
• Mechanical knowledge considered an asset
• Forklift experience considered an asset
To apply, please submit your resume to:
Katelyn Wozny, Human Resources Manager
Dauphin Consumers Co-op Ltd.
18-3rd Ave N.E., Dauphin, MB R7N 0Y6
Or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org