Dauphin Consumers Co-operative Ltd. is inviting applications for a File Maintenance Clerk (Full time) at our Ste Rose Home & Building Centre
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Providing excellent customer service and sales assistance.
• Maintaining inventory and customer master files and records.
• Generate and circulate reports.
• Create electronic purchase orders.
• Coordinate maintenance of hardware equipment and software programs.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Positive attitude with the ability to work in a team environment.
• Proficient using computers, including Microsoft Excel.
• Mature, responsible, and self motivated.
• Punctual, and must be able to work flexible hours including Saturdays.
Join our team! Dauphin Co-op offers a challenging career, along with a competitive salary, outstanding pension plan, and excellent benefits.
To apply, please submit your resume to:
Samantha Gustin, Human Resources Manager
Dauphin Consumers Co-op Ltd.
18-3rd Ave N.E., Dauphin, MB R7N 0Y6
Or email your resume to: email@example.com