Dauphin Consumers Co-operative Ltd. is inviting applications for a Part-Time Clerk in our Deli at the Food Centre
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Providing excellent customer service and sales assistance.
• Understanding the importance of cleanliness in the food industry.
• Operating and maintaining the front Deli Counter and Hot Deli.
• Ensuring daily task list has been completed.
• Assisting with inventory.
• Assisting with marketing (value added selling).
• Assisting with various food preparations (subs, salads, pizza, etc).
• Working as a team in fulfilling deli orders as required – sometimes within short time restraints.
• Conducting general cleaning and sanitization of equipment and work area.
• Mature, reliable, and self-motivated
• Team oriented
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be able to work flexible hours and weekends
• Familiar with all aspects of food services would be an asset
• Food Wise Certificate would be an asset
• Knowledge in marketing, inventory, and margins would be an asset
To apply, please submit your resume to:
Katelyn Wozny, Human Resources Manager
Dauphin Consumers Co-op Ltd.
18-3rd Ave N.E., Dauphin, MB R7N 0Y6
Or email your resume to: email@example.com