Dauphin Consumers Co-operative Ltd. is inviting applications for a Clerk, Part-time (Seasonal) at our Dauphin Agro Centre
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Providing excellent customer service and sales assistance.
• Loading and delivering product in a safe and orderly manner.
• Maintaining the yard in an orderly and organized manner, in compliance with yard plan.
• Operating and maintaining all equipment and tools in a safe manner.
• Assisting in all other retail operations as assigned.
• Mature, reliable and self-motivated
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Punctual, and able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
• Knowledgeable in fertilizer, seed, chemical and petroleum products considered an asset
Join our team! Dauphin Co-op offers exciting opportunities for professional growth in a team-based, fast-paced environment.To apply, please submit your application and resume to
To apply, please submit your application and resume to:
Laura Milcharek, Human Resource Advisor
Dauphin Consumers Co-op Ltd.
18-3rd Ave N.E., Dauphin, MB R7N 0Y6
Or email your resume to: email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.