Dauphin Consumers Co-operative Ltd. is inviting applications for a Clerk at our Ste. Rose Home Centre.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Delivering legendary customer service and guest experiences.
• Operating the sales terminal.
• Building a familiarity with all lines of merchandise in the Building Materials department, and maintain a high level of product knowledge.
• Maintaining customer files/construction projects.
• Assisting in receiving and control of inventory.
• Assisting with merchandise ordering.
• Completing indoor and outdoor housekeeping and maintenance.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Reliable, self-motivated, and organized
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient using computers, including Excel
• Punctual and able to work flexible hours including Saturdays
• Knowledge in building material considered an asset
Join our team! Dauphin Co-op offers a challenging career, along with a competitive salary, outstanding pension plan, and excellent benefits.
To apply, please submit your resume to:
Katelyn Giesbrecht, Human Resources Manager
Dauphin Consumers Co-op Ltd.
18-3rd Ave N.E., Dauphin, MB R7N 0Y6
Or email your resume to: email@example.com