Dauphin Consumers Co-operative Ltd. is inviting applications for a Baker’s Helper, Part-time, In our Bakery at the Food Centre.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Delivering legendary customer service and guest experience.
• Assisting in the mixing, baking, slicing, and packaging of all products.
• Stocking shelves on the sales floor.
• Performing light baking duties.
• Assisting in decorating value-added cakes.
• Adhering to proper cleaning and bakery sanitization standards.
• Mature, reliable, and self-motivated.
• Outstanding teamwork skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Punctual, and able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
Join our team! Dauphin Co-op offers a challenging career, along with a competitive salary, outstanding pension plan, and excellent benefits.
To apply, please submit your resume to:
Samantha Gustin, Human Resources Manager
Dauphin Consumers Co-op Ltd.
18-3rd Ave N.E., Dauphin, MB R7N 0Y6
Or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org