Dauphin Consumers Co-operative Ltd. is inviting applications for a Full Time Estimator at our Ste. Rose Home Centre
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Providing excellent customer service for our members, contractors, and suppliers.
• Providing accurate estimating service for all types of projects.
• Familiarity with all lines of merchandise in the Building Materials department, and maintaining a high level of product knowledge.
• Maintaining customer files/construction projects.
• Effectively working with Microsoft Excel and other computer programs.
• Purchasing and coordinating special orders
• Energetic and possess a positive attitude
• Self-motivated, reliable, and organized
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficient using computers, including Excel
• Knowledgeable in construction and building material
• Punctual and able to work flexible hours including Saturdays
Join our team! Dauphin Co-op offers a challenging career, along with a competitive salary, outstanding pension plan, and excellent benefits.
To apply, please submit your resume to:
Katelyn Wozny, Human Resources Manager
Dauphin Consumers Co-op Ltd.
18-3rd Ave N.E., Dauphin, MB R7N 0Y6
Or email your resume to: email@example.com