Dauphin Consumers Co-operative Ltd. is inviting applications for Seasonal Ammonia Drivers at our Dauphin and Ste. Rose Agro Locations
We are looking for Seasonal Ammonia Drivers to be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Providing excellent customer service.
• Delivering and transferring anhydrous ammonia in a safe, orderly manner.
• Completing daily vehicle check/log books/necessary reports.
• Operating and maintaining all equipment and tools.
• Understanding and adhering to the National Safety Code
• Acquiring WHMIS, NH3 certificate, TDG
• Possess a valid Class 1 or 3 driver’s license, with air endorsement
• Mature and reliable
• Responsible and organized
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Mechanical knowledge considered an asset
To apply, please submit your resume to:
Samantha Gustin, Human Resources Manager
Dauphin Consumers Co-op Ltd.
18-3rd Ave N.E., Dauphin, MB R7N 0Y6
Or email your resume to: email@example.com