Dauphin Consumers Co-operative Ltd. is inviting applications for a NH3 Yard Clerk, Seasonal at our Ste. Rose Agro Centre.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Deliver legendary customer service and guest experiences.
• Follow all safety regulations and wear appropriate PPE.
• Maintain the yard in an orderly and organized manner, in compliance with yard plan.
• Acquire NH3 and additional training certifications.
• Complete basic repairs and maintenance such as greasing, changing bearings, fittings etc.
• Operate and maintain equipment and tools.
• Class 5 License required, class 1A or 3A considered an asset.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be able to perform heavy lifting while following safe work procedures.
• Strong work ethic and able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to weld is considered an asset.
• NH3 Training/experience is considered an asset.
Join our team! Dauphin Co-op offers a challenging career, along with a competitive salary, outstanding pension plan, and excellent benefits.
To apply, please submit your resume to:
Samantha Gustin, Human Resources Manager
Dauphin Consumers Co-op Ltd.
18-3rd Ave N.E., Dauphin, MB R7N 0Y6
Or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org