Dauphin Consumers Co-operative Ltd. is inviting applications for a File Maintenance Clerk (part time) at our Dauphin Home Centre
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Providing excellent customer service.
• Maintaining inventory and customer master files and records.
• Receiving, organizing, and controlling of inventory.
• Generate and circulate reports.
• Create electronic purchase orders.
• Coordinate maintenance of hardware equipment and software programs.
• Positive attitude with the ability to work in a team environment
• Proficient using computers, including Excel
• Self-motivated, reliable, and organized
• Punctual, and must be able to work flexible hours including some Saturdays
• Mechanically included with lumber knowledge an asset
Join our team! Dauphin Co-op offers a challenging career, along with a competitive salary, outstanding pension plan, and excellent benefits.
To apply, please submit your resume to:
Katelyn Wozny, Human Resources Manager
Dauphin Consumers Co-op Ltd.
18-3rd Ave N.E., Dauphin, MB R7N 0Y6
Or email your resume to: email@example.com