Dauphin Consumers Co-operative Ltd. is inviting applications for a Driver/Sales Position (Seasonal) at our Dauphin and Ste Rose Agro Locations
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Providing excellent customer service.
• Loading and delivering product in a safe, orderly manner.
• Completing daily vehicle check/log books/necessary reports.
• Operating and maintaining all equipment and tools.
• Understanding and adhering to the National Safety Code
• Acquiring WHMIS, NH3 certificate, TDG
• Class 1 or 3 License, with air endorsement.
• Excellent customer service skills and project a positive image
• Ammonia handling experience an asset.
• Mature and self-motivated.
• Hose tester or Inspector Certification an asset.
• Must be able to work weekdays, evenings, and weekends.
• Knowledge of National Safety Code requirements, Transport Canada and B622-14 Regulations
To apply, please submit your resume to:
Katelyn Giesbrecht, Human Resources Manager
Dauphin Consumers Co-op Ltd.
18-3rd Ave N.E., Dauphin, MB R7N 0Y6
Or email your resume to: email@example.com