Dauphin Consumers Co-operative Ltd. is inviting applications for Pump Attendant (part time) at our Main Street Gas Bar location.
Responsibilities for this position include the following:
• Provide legendary customer service and guest experiences, while pumping fuel, washing windows, in the car wash, or convenience store.
• Operate a cash register
• Assist with indoor and outdoor housekeeping and maintenance
• Complete required daily checks, log books, and other required reports.
• Understand and follow all regulations pertaining to the handling of Petroleum and Propane.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
• A positive image, providing excellent customer service
• Maturity, reliability, and be self-motivated
• Outstanding teamwork skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Punctuality, with ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
Join our team! Dauphin Co-op offers exciting opportunities for professional growth in a team-based, fast-paced environment.
To apply, please submit your application and resume by November 27, 2020 to:
Samantha Gustin, Human Resources Manager
Dauphin Consumers Co-op Ltd.
18-3rd Ave N.E., Dauphin, MB R7N 0Y6
Or email your resume to: email@example.com