Dauphin Consumers Co-operative Ltd. is inviting applications for a Yard Clerk at our Ste. Rose Home Centre
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Deliver legendary customer service and guest experiences.
• Load materials in a safe and effective manner.
• Maintain the yard in an orderly and organized manner.
• Assisting in receiving and control of inventory.
• Complete daily checks/log books, and other required reports
• Operate and maintain equipment and tools
• Provide excellent customer service and project a positive image
• Reliable, self-motivated, and organized
• Outstanding teamwork skills
• Knowledgeable in construction and building material.
• Forklift experience considered an asset
Join our team! Dauphin Co-op offers a challenging career, along with a competitive salary, outstanding pension plan, and excellent benefits.
To apply, please submit your resume to:
Katelyn Wozny, Human Resources Manager
Dauphin Consumers Co-op Ltd.
18-3rd Ave N.E., Dauphin, MB R7N 0Y6
Or email your resume to: email@example.com