Dauphin Consumers Co-operative Ltd. is inviting applications for Yard Clerk at our Ste. Rose Home Centre
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Delivering legendary customer service and guest experiences.
• Loading materials in a safe and effective manner.
• Maintaining the yard in an orderly and organized manner.
• Assist in receiving and control of inventory.
• Operating and maintaining equipment and tools.
• Excellent team-work skills
• Reliable, self-motivated, and organized
• Punctual and able to work flexible hours including Saturdays.
• Knowledge in construction and building materials.
• Forklift experience considered an asset.
Join our team! Dauphin Co-op offers a challenging career, along with a competitive salary, outstanding pension plan, and excellent benefits.
To apply, please submit your resume to:
Samantha Gustin, Human Resources Manager
Dauphin Consumers Co-op Ltd.
18-3rd Ave N.E., Dauphin, MB R7N 0Y6
Or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org