Dauphin Consumers Co-operative Ltd. is inviting applications for Grocery Clerk at our Food Centre
The successful candidates will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Provide legendary customer service and guest experiences.
• Operate the Point of Sale terminal.
• Stock, face, and bag groceries.
• Handle customer requests and inquiries.
• Assist in receiving, organizing, and controlling warehouse inventory.
• Building bunk ends and refilling displays.
• Provide excellent customer service
• Reliable, responsible, and self-motivated
• Project a positive image
• Outstanding teamwork skills
• Punctual and able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Join our team! Dauphin Co-op offers a challenging career with excellent benefits and pension plan, and many opportunities in the Co-operative Retail System.
To apply, please submit your application and resume to:
Laura Hancharyk, HR Advisor
Dauphin Consumers Co-op Ltd.
18-3rd Ave N.E., Dauphin, MB R7N 0Y6
Or email your resume to: email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.