Dauphin Consumers Co-operative Ltd. is inviting applications for Grocery Supervisor, Full-time at our Food Centre
The successful candidates will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Deliver Legendary customer service and guest experiences.
• Perform opening and closing procedures.
• Ordering, receiving, and handling merchandise.
• Assist in training, coaching and supervision of team members.
• Prepare weekly staffing schedules.
• Administration duties, including creating and maintaining spreadsheets and filing.
• Adhere to and implement Dauphin Co-op policies and procedures.
• Other Grocery duties as assigned.
• Ability to be a leader in a multi-generational team environment
• Responsible, self-motivated, with excellent time-management
• Excellent communication skills and positive attitude
• Computer and spreadsheet knowledge
• Grocery Advance Preferred
• Must be punctual and able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
Join our team! Dauphin Co-op offers a challenging career with excellent benefits and pension plan, and many opportunities in the Co-operative Retail System. Become part of an organization that prides itself on community involvement and continued growth.
To apply, please submit your application and resume to Laura Hancharyk, HR Advisor, at email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.