Dauphin Consumers Co-operative Ltd. is inviting applications for a Clerk, Part-time, at our Food Store.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Provide legendary customer service and guest experiences
• Assist in receiving, organizing, and controlling warehouse inventory.
• Stocking, facing, and bagging groceries.
• Handling customer requests and inquiries.
• Building bunk ends and refilling displays.
• Other duties may be required.
• Provide excellent customer service
• Mature, responsible, and self-motivated
• Outstanding teamwork skills
• Must be punctual, and able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
• This position requires manual lifting and long periods on your feet.
Join our team! Dauphin Co-op offers a challenging career, along with a competitive salary, outstanding pension plan, and excellent benefits.
To apply, please submit your resume to:
Samantha Gustin, Human Resources Manager
Dauphin Consumers Co-op Ltd.
18-3rd Ave N.E., Dauphin, MB R7N 0Y6
Or email your resume to: email@example.com