Dauphin Consumers Co-operative Ltd. is inviting applications for a Clerk in our Produce Department at the Food Centre
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Providing legendary customer service and guest experiences.
• Preparing in-store value-added products, vegetable and fruit trays, and fruit baskets.
• Assisting with merchandising and product displays.
• Handling product markdowns as set out by the supervisor.
• Assisting with marketing (value added selling).
• Conducting general cleaning and sanitization of equipment and food preparation area.
• The ability to work in a team environment
• Provide excellent customer service and project a positive image
• Mature, reliable, and self-motivated
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Able to lift 40lbs as required
• Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
Join our team! Dauphin Co-op offers exciting opportunities for professional growth in a team-based, fast-paced environment.
To apply, please submit your resume to:
Samantha Gustin, Human Resources Manager
Dauphin Consumers Co-op Ltd.
18-3rd Ave N.E., Dauphin, MB R7N 0Y6
Or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org