Dauphin Consumers Co-operative Ltd. is inviting applications for a Pump Attendant, Part-time, at our Main Street Gas Bar.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Provide legendary customer service and guest experiences, while pumping fuel, washing windows, or in convenience store.
• Operate the cash register.
• Assist with indoor and outdoor housekeeping and maintenance.
• Complete required daily checks, logbooks, and other required reports.
• Understand and follow all regulations pertaining to the handling of Petroleum and Propane.
• Other duties may be required.
• Project a positive image, providing excellent customer service
• Mature, reliable, and self-motivated
• Outstanding teamwork skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule and weekends.
Join our team! Dauphin Co-op offers a challenging career, along with a competitive salary, outstanding pension plan, and excellent benefits.
To apply, please submit your resume to:
Samantha Gustin, Human Resources Manager
Dauphin Consumers Co-op Ltd.
18-3rd Ave N.E., Dauphin, MB R7N 0Y6
Or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org