Dauphin Consumers Co-operative Ltd. is inviting applications for Clerk/Cashiers at our Food Centre
The successful candidates will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Providing legendary customer service and guest experiences.
• Operating the Point of Sale terminal.
• Stocking, facing, and bagging groceries.
• Assisting in receiving, organizing, and controlling warehouse inventory.
• Building bunk ends and refilling displays.
• Handling customers’ requests and inquiries.
• Basic housekeeping and sanitization
• Responsible, reliable, and self-motivated
• Energetic with a positive attitude
• Outstanding teamwork skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• This position includes long periods of time on one’s feet, and heavy lifting up to 40 pounds.
• Punctual and able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
Join our team! Dauphin Co-op offers a challenging career with excellent benefits and pension plan, and many opportunities in the Co-operative Retail System.
To apply, please submit your application and resume to:
Katelyn Giesbrecht, Human Resources Manager
Dauphin Consumers Co-op Ltd.
18-3rd Ave N.E., Dauphin, MB R7N 0Y6
Or email your resume to: email@example.com