Dauphin Consumers Co-operative Ltd. is inviting applications for Part-Time Clerk at our Administration Office
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Providing excellent customer service.
• Assisting in the creation of reports and data entry, utilizing various computer programs.
• Assist with balancing general ledger accounts and patronage reports.
• Assisting with Accounts Receivable invoices and statements.
• Handling customer requests and inquiries in person and over the phone.
• Conducting general cleaning of work area.
• Assisting in all areas of the Administration office.
• Energetic and projects a positive image
• Works well in team environments with excellent communication skills
• Mature and responsible, with the ability to work under minimal supervision
• Organized, self-motivated, with the ability to meet multiple deadlines
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe
Join our team! Dauphin Co-op offers a challenging career, along with a competitive salary, outstanding pension plan, and excellent benefits.
To apply, please submit your resume to:
Katelyn Wozny, Human Resources Manager
Dauphin Consumers Co-op Ltd.
18-3rd Ave N.E., Dauphin, MB R7N 0Y6
Or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org