Contracted Owner / Operators for Anhydrous Ammonia
Dauphin and Ste. Rose Agro Locations
Dauphin Consumers Co-operative Ltd. is inviting applications for Contracted Owner/Operators for Anhydrous Ammonia at our Dauphin and Ste. Rose Agro Locations
We are looking for semi owners to be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Providing a power unit to pull Dauphin Co-op NH3 Trailer.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Delivering and transferring anhydrous ammonia in a safe, orderly manner.
- Assisting with yard maintenance in an orderly and organized manner, and in compliance with yard plan.
- Completing daily vehicle check/log books/necessary reports.
- Assisting in receiving and control of inventory.
- Operating and maintaining all equipment and tools.
- Understanding and adhering to the National Safety Code
- Acquire WHMIS, NH3 certificate, TDG
- Mature and reliable
- Responsible and organized
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Mechanical knowledge considered an asset
- Possess a valid Class 1 or 3 driver’s license, with air endorsement
August 30, 2019