Dauphin Consumers Co-operative Ltd. is inviting applications for a Pump Attendant (part-time) at our Main Street Gas Bar location.
Responsibilities for this position include the following:
• Provide legendary customer service and guest experiences, while pumping fuel, washing windows, in the car wash, or convenience store.
• Operate a cash register
• Assist with indoor and outdoor housekeeping and maintenance
• Complete required daily checks, log books, and other required reports.
• Understand and follow all regulations pertaining to the handling of Petroleum and Propane.
• Other duties may be required
The successful candidate will possess:
• Project a positive image, providing excellent customer service
• Mature, reliable, and self-motivated
• Outstanding teamwork skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Punctual, and able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
To apply, please submit your resume to:
Katelyn Wozny, Human Resources Manager
Dauphin Consumers Co-op Ltd.
18-3rd Ave N.E., Dauphin, MB R7N 0Y6
Or email your resume to: email@example.com